Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Raspberries


If you love raspberries, like I love raspberries, I bet you'd feel quite sad if you saw this in your sink. What you probably can't see from the picture is that ALL of these yummy looking raspberries have mold on them. Bummer, right?

But, then the joy! See these:


These are 1/4th ... yup that's right one quarter of the yummy ready-to-eat raspberries. (That's an 8 cup measuring bowl.) Oh, the joy!!!

Our friend Michelle shared the opportunity to buy a FLAT of raspberries for $6.


So, we bought 5 flats. The kids ate a full flat right after I got them home. I couldn't even keep up with Deborah. She really loves raspberries!

But finally tonight I cleaned the rest of them. I put about 16 cups in the freezer, 8 cups in the refrigerator for the kids tomorrow, and took this big bowl and this wonderful bar of white chocolate with coconut (melted of course) up to our bedroom. Dwight and I watched a movie and enjoyed these yummy raspberries and white chocolate.

Wish you could have been here!

No comments: