Saturday, September 5, 2009

A sleepless night

I went to bed last night around midnight. Ryan woke up around 2 and has been awake since then. He has a fever, and has been having a lot of myoclonic seizures. It's unusual for him to have them this early in the morning. I wonder if the fever is contributing to it. He had 47 in a 2 hour period. (It is a lot but even that is down from the 60-70 he was doing in 20 minutes back in July ... or was that August.) I'll keep an eye on him tomorrow and give the Neurologist a call. If this continues, we'll probably need to take another ER trip.

2 comments:

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

You are amazing, Tina! You are in our prayers and we think of you often. Let us know if anything changes! Love you!

DixieJo said...

you are an inspiration to me, and many. thank you for your fine example. I love you, your family and especially Ryan so much... thanks for giving me the chance to keep up with you with the blog. stay strong, know you are always in my thoughts and prayers, much love Dix.