Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ryan woke up in a really good mood today. He hasn't had a fever for a couple of days now. I thought he must have kicked whatever it was just with extra rest and fluids. But, then when we started therapy, I laid Ryan down and noticed he had some kind of puss oozing from his ear.

It seems he has an ear infection. I called the Pediatrician. He called in a prescription for Amoxicillin and will see him first thing in the morning.

I'm a little bummed about this. Obviously, I don't want the munchkin to have an ear infection. But, I was also looking forward to a couple of days without any appointments. Oh, well. I'm thankful it's just an ear infection and not something contagious.

My friend, Kelli came into town tonight. It's so great to see her! Kelli brought her 2 year old with her also. Deborah and Rebecca seem to be really enjoying each other! I think we'll take them to the zoo tomorrow. It should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog updates. We will keep ryan in our prayers. It was such a joy to see him at Sit and Knit =).

I brought my friend Molly (non-lds) to the workshop and she had a really nice time. She was really thankful for all the help and contacts she received. Thanks for all the sacrifices your family makes to put the worshop together. It is great and changes lives!