Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dwight is in China

Dwight is spending several weeks in Shanghai, China doing some consulting work with his current team.  It's unfortunate timing, but thankfully he'll be back home just in time for Christmas. 

If you know Dwight, you probably also know that he is extremely adventurous in eating.  So he's enjoying all kinds of fun things like ... chicken foot, cow stomach, chyo do fu (also called stinky tofu), durian fruit, fish eye, shrimp eyes, and cow eye.  (The picture below is either fish or cow eye.  I'm not sure which, but does it really matter???)
 

Dwight says shrimp eyes taste nothing like fish eyes.  He also said cow stomach tasted a lot like chewing on a rubber band. 


I'm not sure I'd want to eat much in China.  I suspect I'd be eating a lot of plain rice.  I'm glad he enjoyed himself.

No comments: