Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reassurance

Tonight I spoke to my Visiting Teacher's husband who is a Neuro Surgeon. An amazing couple. I called them today. I explained about Ryan's dr's appointment yesterday and asked if he had any recommendations for a Pediatric Neurologist. He said his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice would be Dr. Seals. He said is "superb". I'm so thankful for this. I already have an appointment for February. It seems like a long time away, but I'm sure it'll be here before we know it.

I have some new pictures that I will post tomorrow. We started decorating the house tonight. Had a little scare with Ryan and was distracted from it. So, we'll need to finish it tomorrow. Dwight and the boys brought home a beautiful tree tonight. It should be ready for lights and decorations tomorrow. It's very full. Not completely straight, but I don't think we've had a straight tree for several years now. Perhaps we'll just call it tradition. :)

No comments: