Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today about an hour into my physical therapy appointment, I heard Ryan crying in the small waiting area. I quickly went to check on him. Normally Jessica and Ryan walk the building, and Ryan naps.

He was fine ... Just hungry. My Physical therapist asked if she could hold him. We had discussed his issues previously and I could see that she was gently evaluating him.

She observed that he is doing something abnormal with his right arm. He also wouldn't turn his head to the left, only the right. She also commented that he does not appear to be focusing his eyes. She also observed that he scissors his legs.

Jessica And I had a good follow up conversation. At one point she said, Deborah will be happy to hold him up.

I'm thankful for a daughter who holds me up. And who always seems to see that others help to lift is up.

No comments: