Thursday, April 2, 2009

Off to the Zoo

Today Deborah, Jessica, Ryan and I went to the zoo. We had a fantastic time! It was the perfect weather here in San Antonio ... mid 70's with a slight breeze. Just a beautiful day!


Deborah didn't have a lot of interest in some of the animals. Not the lions, tigers or bears. (Oh, my! Oh, sorry. I couldn't resist.) Not the butterflies or the jaguars or the flamingos. But, the monkeys ... she really liked the monkeys.


Jessica said, "A fish eating sushi!"


Not my favorite exhibit, but it was kind of fascinating to watch this huge python rub its skin off. Fascinating and creepy. (To my family ... did you ever think there would be a time when I'd have a picture of a snake on my blog? Hard to believe, huh?)


This was Deborah's favorite thing at the zoo. Not the fish. No, she wanted to see the crocodiles. We went back to this place several times!

No comments: