Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Urologist

Ryan had an appointment with an Urologist today. He was quite mad about them examining his boy parts. When the dr was done with the exam, I nursed Ryan to calm him while the dr explained the needed surgery.

As I was nursing him, I looked down and saw this:I thought it was so funny that I grabbed my cell phone and took a picture! I'm still pretty entertained by this picture!

As for the surgery, Ryan needs to have a "double orchiopexy surgery with hernia repair." We are waiting to schedule the surgery until we meet with the ENT again and the Gastroenterologist. If they are going to surgically repair Ryan's submucous cleft palate, or if they are going to surgically implant a feeding tube, we may be able to combine the surgeries. We will see both of them later this month. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: