Friday, October 2, 2009

2 Ear Infections

We went to see Dr. Rhame today. (Have I mentioned that he's really the very best pediatrician ever?) Ryan has no fever today, but is still draining fluid from his right ear. A lot of fluid. The verdict: both ears are infected and the right ear drum is ruptured (again).

Rx: 10 days of Amoxicillin. If he's starts running a fever again, or if his ear is still draining on Monday, then we'll go back in to see Dr. Rhame again.

He slept in 15 minute increments last night. So, needless-to-say, I am very tired tonight. I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep.

Dwight was a sweetheart tonight and took care of all the kids plus Kelli's little girl, Rebecca, while Kelli and I went to a Fab Friday. Fab Friday was basically a ladies night out for making crafts. I made a great magnetic board, and Kelli made 4 magnets for me. Plus, I etched a family name on to two glass Pyrex pans to use as a wedding gift next month. I'll have to take pictures tomorrow of both projects.

I'm super tired so I'll post more tomorrow.

No comments: