Friday, November 6, 2009

Good News!

I received a call from the Oncologist today. It is a B-cell marginal zone lymphoma. But there's really good news! The bone marrow biopsy and the ct scan came back normal. Whewhoo! So, it looks like we're going to biopsy more of the spots and then do radiation therapy. But, NO CHEMO! Whewhoo!

Thank you all for your prayers! I know that God heard and has answered our prayers. I have felt the strength. There's a scripture that I love:

"And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions."
~Mosiah 24:15

This is a promise that the Lord gave to his children when they were being persecuted by other people. It is recorded in the Book of Mormon, which like the Bible is a record of God's dealings with men.

I have felt my burdens made lighter, thanks to your prayers and to God's blessings. I will stand as a witness that there is a God and He loves us! I know my Heavenly Father loves me and watches over me and my family. I know that He heard many, many petitions for my health and that He heard and answered our prayers. I am so thankful to Him and to each of you! May God bless you that your burdens too may be light. I am so thankful!

All is well!

No comments: