Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh, yah, (how do you spell yah? is it yeah or ya or yay ... you know like Oh, i remember now...) Anyway ... the uterine ablation. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have a great doctor? Before the procedure Dr. Shows came in and talked to me for a few minutes. She talks to me like a friend, not just another patient that she needs to check off her list. So, we chatted for a few minutes. I remember her and the nurse talking about their shoes, and she asked me if I wanted her to call Dwight. But, I don't remember anything after that until I woke up after the procedure.

I was really crampy after words ... kind of like having an early on contraction just non-stop. But, thankfully, the pain meds worked and tonight my pain med is wearing off and I just feel a little crampy. I'm hopeful that tomorrow I'll feel pretty normal again.

If you happen to read this, Dr. Shows ... Thank you! I really do appreciate you!

No comments: