Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jacob's First Day of School

Have you heard the news? After much consideration and prayer, we made the decision to have Jacob attended public school. In case you don't know, I've always home schooled (other than 1 semester of Kindergarten). We decided to do this because I've been just a little busy lately. Jacob has always wanted to attend school and we know that he will do well there. So, we decided that it made sense to let him go.

I don't know who was more nervous, me or Jacob. Oh, wait. Yes, I do. Me! Definitely, Me! I don't think 5 minutes went by from the time I left the school until I saw him get off the bus that I didn't think about him. I would have liked to have attended his classes with him for his first day, but I suppose that might have been a bit awkward for him.


I was quite happy to hear that things went well.

No comments: