Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Would you rather...?

One of my amazing friends, Sarah, created a super fun bag for me the last week when I came to Houston. She included a list of "Would you rather..." questions. So, in honor of my list, I thought I'd share them with you. Just one each day for a while.

So today's question...

Would you rather drink 1 gallon of ketchup or 1 gallon of mustard?

Hmmm.... this one is easy. Definitely mustard. I love mustard, plain old fashioned French's yellow mustard. I don't really like it on stuff. Just plain. I'm not sure I'd love an entire gallon. I usually only eat a couple of drops.

What about you? I can't wait to hear what you'd rather do.

3 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

ketchup for sure. Mustard is nasty.

Diana said...

mustard!!!!

chickadee3357 said...

Somehow I started thinking about this today (kinda weird, I know) and I was thinking about how if it was homemade ketchup, I could easily do a gallon. Store bought would be much more difficult, but better than mustard. Have you had homemade ketchup?