Monday, December 6, 2010

Deborah's First Day of School

It's not really school. It's actually speech therapy, but she is attending at a school. Thus, she's fully convinced that she's going to school. "To finally get to go inside!" At first she wanted to know if it was going to be Jacob's school or Jessica's school. When I explained that it was neither Jacob or Jessica's, I was worried that she'd be very disappointed. However, she became really excited about having her very own school.

I thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of her. I actually took about 20 pictures and this was the best one. I realize that it's slightly out of focus. I just could not get the little lady to stand still. She was so excited to go to "her" school!
I wish this type of enthusiasm lasted forever about school! Don't you?

No comments: