Sunday, December 12, 2010

Silly Me

Everyone has their favorite brand of jeans, right? Mine has been Gap for a long time. I really loved their Loose Fit jeans in the 90's but they changed their styles & fit some time ago. I have tried trading brands, but haven't found a new favorite. So, I've been loyal to Gap.

I haven't lost the "baby weight" since having Ryan. I've even gained a couple of extra pounds. Ouch. Those extra pounds have meant having to wear jeans 2 sizes larger than my prior jeans. Ouch.

If you know me, you know this really pains me. But now that I'm feeling better I've been working out and eating healthier. Well, it's starting to pay off! Whewhoo! Friday I put on a pair of jeans in a size smaller and they fit very comfortably. Since they are a dark wash, I thought, "Hmmm... maybe I might be able to fit into my old size." And, they fit. A little snug, but they fit.

And, then you know what I thought? "I wonder why Gap is cutting their jeans bigger now?"

Silly me.

1 comment:

chickadee3357 said...

Be positive, right?! Way to go! That is awesome! I can't wait until I can fit comfortable in some of my jeans.