Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I am one amazingly lucky lady! I have children who spoil me ... Thank you, all! And, a sweetheart who sets a good example for them.  I have a Mother who worked hard to be a good Mom. She sacrificed much for my comforts and to spoil me, even before I was ready to appreciate her sacrifices. I learned to serve others and to work hard because of her example. I have a sister who is strong and awesome. She has been my personal cheerleader throughout my entire life, believing in me when I didn't believe in me. I'm also blessed to have SOOO many aunts and cousins who were and are examples in life. I have always felt loved because of them. And, of course, I have more women in my life than I can count that are amazing examples of strength and courage. I am thankful to each of them for their friendships and the examples they are to me! Happy Mother's Day to each and every woman!

No comments: