Friday, May 21, 2010

I just got back from having my biopsy done. I love Dr. Dotson! He's just such a good guy. His nurses are both fantastic as well. They did a larger biopsy this time to be sure to get a good tissue sample. He thinks it may just be inflamed from the scar tissue. He commented on how good the other 5 spots look. There really are no lumps or inflammation at all on 4 of the other spots. Just the 2 still look a little suspicious. We will get the results back in 7-10 days. I'm looking forward to those results.

I also stopped by the Oncologist's office and received my Neulasta shot that I was supposed to get yesterday. The lady who gave it today doesn't push it in as slowly as Matt does. So, it stung. Of course, part of it may just be that my pain threshold was a little low from the 5 shots of lidocaine they gave me before the biopsy.

No comments: