Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Red!

Yup, again. I'm red, dark red. I'm not running a fever though. I should really be asleep but I can't sleep for some reason. I have an itchy rash on my arms.

I have my biopsy and neulasta shot tomorrow morning. (Yes, I was supposed to do that shot today, but conveniently forgot as I took a nap instead.)

Ryan had a pretty bad seizure again today. He wasn't breathing well after it. It upset him a lot. Me, too, actually. I look forward to getting his seizures under control again. He cried for about an hour and a half after the seizure. He never cries very much at all. On one hand, it was good to hear his cry. On the other hand, it was hard to watch him looking so scared.

The other kids all had a great day today. Jessica had an honor society meeting this morning, thought today's end of year test was super easy, and then she went to a concert at the high school to watch one of her friends perform. Jacob, David, Johnathon, and Deborah spent about 9 hours at one of their favorite places and returned home exhausted from all the fun. They went to the library and played in the pool for a long time. They are all sound asleep now. :)

Ryan and I had a good day overall too. Two sweet, sweet ladies came over today to help me get some cleaning done. They did so much! Thank you both! The house looked so nice and with just Ryan and I home alone today it stayed that way all day. Not a common occurrence with 6 kids in the home. We rested a lot today and I got caught up on some of my employment program stuff as well as I was able to index about another 150 names.

Have I told you about indexing? It's one of my favorite things to do. I'm hoping to break my previous record of 10,000 names in a year. If you haven't tried it, you should. It's fun!

Well, g'night all! Meds are kicking in and I have an early day.

No comments: