- David taught me about George Washington today ... finally. ;)
- Even after a long night with Ryan, I still woke up on schedule and did my morning routine.
- I lost a little more weight and had a good workout.
- I ate healthy today.
- My dentist called (not his assistant, but the dentist himself) to see how I was feeling post root canal.
- I made it through school routines with all 3 kids at home today.
- I worked my way through part of my to-do list.
- I've started working on one of my goals. I made a major decision and set up a plan. (More details to follow later.)
- I had a fun, unexpected conversation with a good friend and that really brightened my day.
- I had good conversations with my Mom, Dad, Sister and Husband today.
- And, I scheduled a hair cut for tomorrow.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
A Great Day
Don't you love it when you have a great day? Today was one of *those* days. You know the type of day that you wish you could have every day. It wasn't a perfect day, but it was productive, fun, a good Mommy day, a good wife day, a good friend day, and good things happened today. Like ...
at 10:44 PM