Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Great Day

Don't you love it when you have a great day? Today was one of *those* days. You know the type of day that you wish you could have every day. It wasn't a perfect day, but it was productive, fun, a good Mommy day, a good wife day, a good friend day, and good things happened today. Like ...

  • David taught me about George Washington today ... finally. ;)
  • Even after a long night with Ryan, I still woke up on schedule and did my morning routine.
  • I lost a little more weight and had a good workout.
  • I ate healthy today.
  • My dentist called (not his assistant, but the dentist himself) to see how I was feeling post root canal.
  • I made it through school routines with all 3 kids at home today.
  • I worked my way through part of my to-do list.
  • I've started working on one of my goals. I made a major decision and set up a plan. (More details to follow later.)
  • I had a fun, unexpected conversation with a good friend and that really brightened my day.
  • I had good conversations with my Mom, Dad, Sister and Husband today.
  • And, I scheduled a hair cut for tomorrow.
That's not all but that's it for tonight's list. I feel so blessed. I need to run downstairs now though. Mr Ryan is having a tough time with something and has been calling out in distress for a while and seems to need some reassurance from me. I better go see what I can do for him. I sure hope he's able to get some sleep tonight. Okay, truth be told, I really hope I'm able to get some sleep tonight. :)

No comments: