Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day

I was visiting a website I had bookmarked a while ago, and came across the following statement. I can't imagine being able to pen what I'm feeling better than this. Tonight I don't want to go to sleep because I suspect the morning is going to be hard. But, anyway, here's what it says:

I remember the pain of the unknown, I still have it. How does someone overcome it - or do we just learn to accept it? These feelings are still fresh, but the sting isn't as painful. There is hope, and things do get better. If you are just starting this journey - remember that! You will find a way to survive and make it through. Your child is still the little child that will always lay their head on your shoulder and look into your eyes and give you that awesome feeling. They didn't ask for any of this, but it is our job as their parents to help them through it. You will still have your dreams; they will just need to be adjusted. You'll wake up from the nightmare and you will just dream new, more fulfilling dreams.

You are not alone.

(Thanks to: http://djmsprangerwelcome.blogspot.com/)

No comments: