Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today was a day off from testing and all cancer related things.


Michelle and I went to the Houston Temple, which is beautiful, of course. If you're not familiar with the Temple, you can click here and watch a short video that tells why Mormons build temples. Unfortunately, the video doesn't share the best part of the Temple with you. The best part is just the peace one feels when they attend the Temple. They are the most beautiful places and very quiet. I feel closer to God there than any other place on earth. If you haven't been to a LDS temple before and you're ever in an area where they are doing an "open house" at the Temple, please go. I think you'll enjoy it.

Michelle and I are staying at her sister-in-law's house. Isn't that nice? She doesn't even know me and yet she offered to let us stay there. The best part of the story though is really about Michelle's husband, Suresh. He voluntarily took the week off work so that he could be with their kids ... so that Michelle could be with me. Isn't that amazing?

I really am very blessed.

No comments: