Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Plane Ride

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about Lilly Belle, her sister, and her Mama.

I get that it can be rough to travel with little kids. I've done it a few times myself. So I thought I might offer a few suggestions.

1) Don't feed your child and yourself chocolate covered chocolate donuts and then expect your child to sit quietly for 3 hours. That's not fair.

2) If you say you're going to turn off the movie if they screech at super high pitched levels, then do it! Don't just keep lying to your child. Or, buy the rest of the plane ear plugs.

3) Wipe your child's nose on a tissue. My sweater, no matter how soft and furry it may look, is really NOT a tissue for your child's runny nose. The first time was cute. The 2nd & 3rd time ... well, it became gross. Please, take the offered tissues.

Obviously, my suggestions might not work for everyone. They are just my suggestions.... :) I'm sure glad it's just one flight... and it's a good thing that Lilly Belle had beautiful eyes ... and my sweater is washable.

No comments: