Saturday, January 22, 2011

We Made It!

Well, we are finally in Orlando. Dwight dropped us off at the airport this morning nice and early, but not too early. Did I mention that Jessica is with us? It was a tough decision, but after the last 2 years and all of her help I decided she needed a break. I hope it was the right decision.

Anyway ...

We are staying at a beautiful Marriott resort near the parks in a sweet 2-bedroom suite. Since David is the star of this vacation, I gave him the choice of the rooms. He choose the master bedroom with its beautiful master bath and king size bed, huge flat screen tv and desk. He's loving it! I offered to share the 2nd bedroom with Jessica but she's opted to take the family room, which has a nice pull out bed. Since it has other chairs, I suspect it will just stay a bed all week. I think everyone loves that we all have our own rooms, tv, and privacy.

We have a full kitchen: full-size refrigerator, microwave, and oven. I know Dwight would cook if he were here. But we stocked the refrigerator and cabinets with ramen, Lean Cuisines, sandwich meats, soda, water, and some other good munchies. Who wants to cook while on vacation? I don't even like cooking when I'm not on vacation. haha...

Anyway ... thanks Dwight for sharing all your loyalty points with us and hooking us up with such a beautiful place! Yes, it's definitely your turn next. ;)

We are off to Downtown Disney. Ya'll have a good weekend!

No comments: